Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Endeavor!

Next up on my list of things to try in life: triathalon!

Now, those of you who know me know that that really is ridiculous, because my asthma prevents me from doing any sort of running (seriously - I can't even follow rule number 1 from Zombieland. I'd be in the first round of zombites). And I haven't done any serious bike riding, well, ever.

BUT, one thing I am remarkably good at (given the proper training and practice) is swimming. So I have decided, with a couple of my co-workers, to relay a triathalon this summer. I already have my wetsuit, so now I just need to get in the water and practice!

I'm actually pretty excited for this. I miss swimming, and the training will be great exercise. Hopefully I won't let my teammates down!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment